The Village Visitor Guide* is a perfect starting point to familiarise yourselves with the layout of the village and immediate area.
The Definitive Footpaths within the village are:
- Footpath 1 – which forms the cliff walk from Cromer, and into the Overstrand cliff top car park
- Footpath 2 – leading off footpath 1, across the golf course, and onto Overstrand Road. A short walk will bring you to the Village Sign and into the High Street.
- Footpath 3 – leading from Cromer Road, adjacent to St.Martin’s Church, onto Pauls Lane, opposite Danum House
- Footpath 4 – From Cromer Road, opposite Station Approach, leading to Pauls Lane
- Footpath 5 – starts almost opposite Ivy Farm, and turns to stretch behind Sea Marge Hotel and Meadow Cottage.
If you wish to venture out of the village:
- Footpath 7 – leads from Station Approach, on Cromer Road, to the top of Tolls Hill, and down into Northrepps village.
- Footpath 8 – starts opposite Carr Lane and, via Madams Lane, leads to Northrepps.
- Footpath 9 – leads from Mundesley Road, south and eventually to Hungry Hill and either Northrepps or Southrepps.
*available from the Village Shop, the Cliff Top Café or the Parish Clerk
Details of all footpaths can be found on OS Landranger 133.