Quick Links

Clubs, etc.

News

Overstrand Village sign Pebbles

The Belfry School

The Belfry School was named after the first school in the village, which was started in the early 1800s, when classes were held in the tower of old St Martin’s church.

It moved to its present site in 1830.  A new school building was built in 2006 and the original early nineteenth-century schoolrooms are now occupied by the Belfry Arts Centre.