Overstrand, Local Services
- Community Transport -For trips to local towns for shopping, or connections to bus services – or medical visits. Call 01263 839009 or visit the website at www.nnct.org.uk
- D. R. Dennis – Domestic Plumbing, Installations & Maintenance, Bathrooms, Showers etc. Ian Dennis, 55 Cromer Road, Overstrand, Cromer, Norfolk – 01263 579748, dennisplumbing.co.uk
- Norfolk Trusted Traders – Directory of service providers in various trade sectors, including home maintenance & improvement, and personal care services. Further details at: www.norfolk.gov.uk/trustedtrader
- Overstrand Stores & Post Office-The General Store in the heart of the village, provides newspapers & magazines, cards and stationery, groceries, fresh vegetables, meat, chilled & frozen foods. Open Mon-Sat: 7.30am-6 00pm, Sun: 8am-1.00pmThe adjoining Post Office, offers bill payments & gas/electric key charging . Euros on demand. Free ATM, Mobile top-up and National Lottery. Tel.01263 579233
- Overstrand Conservative Club – Located on the corner of high street and The Londs. Opening Times: Monday to Friday 12 noon to 2pm and 7pm to 11pm, Saturday 11:30am to 2:00pm and 7pm to 11pm, Sunday 12 noon to 3pm and 7pm to 11pm.Free wifi for all members / 30p pool table.New members welcome. Annual membership £6.25/Temporary Membership £1.00. Hot and cold bar snacks. Quiz night every Wednesday 8.30pm (Non members welcome) Children and dogs welcome. email. email@example.com.Tel. 01263 579500 / mobile 07811665726
- Gemma Partridge BSc MChs – Home visiting HCPC Registered Chiropodist/Podiatrist (Reg No: CH25978). Can provide all your podiatry needs including nail care, routine & diabetic foot assessments, corn and callus treatment, fungal infections of the nails & skin, verrucae advice & treatment and circulation checks/assessments with Doppler. Call 07870 480572 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- St Martin’s Church, Cromer Road, Overstrand
Rector Revd Canon David Roper (Rector of the Poppyland Churches) tel 01263 834436 email email@example.com.
For Baptisms, Weddings and Funerals please contact David – his ‘day off’ is Monday.
See Land & Strand and church noticeboards for details of church services and events.
Local Contact: Tim Bennett tel: 01263 579546. Click here for details of November services
- Overstrand Methodist Chapel – Minster, Rev Sharon Willimott tel. 01263 512405. Sunday Service 10.30am
- Our Lady of Refuge R.C. Church, Overstrand Rd. (next to the Cromer Golf Clubhouse). Weekend Masses: Saturday 6pm, Sunday 9am. Parish Priest Father Denys Lloyd. Tel. 01263-822036, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org,
■ The Belfry School –A building in the heart of the village, teaches children from 4 to 11 years of age. Telephone 01263 579275, Headteacher: Mr T Cotton, email: email@example.com